Tuesday, February 14, 2012

To my Valentine



Today, a day so called Valentine's day, I am a little busier than any other day, pls forgive me for spending most of the time in campus as I am rushing for assignments and attending classes ... U did not receive any single present or bouquet of flowers from me but u never nag me for that like most of the girls do, in fact u're working harder than me in our relationship. U stayed overnight to prepare me a handmade Valentine's card. I appreciate and love it very much. Honestly, I felt guilty and promise that there will surely be token of appreciation for the time u spent with me in this 2 years ... Thanks darling, below is a bouquet of virtual roses for u temporarily, till I am bless with fortune ... Everyday is our Valentine's day, I love U


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weewit~~~ XD