Sunday, May 3, 2009

Random photos from my hp

Saw that?Its my uncut nails since CNY ... gonna cut them soon...looks so girlish n scary le ... and my hair too like sakai d...hmm

On the way back to my dad's orchard to do some farming...yup thats my cowboy hat....yeehaa...i brought back many mangoes le...who wants???

Credits to Ting for giving me delicious cookies(butter with chocolate chips topping) made by herself assisted by Ruth...really nice le...i finished up within 30 mins not by myself only...gave some to my sis, bro n mum...sharing is caring ...u know??Hmm,really thanks alot

The way she packed the cookies...so free horr??...can write name samore

The opening is glued using a snoopy sticker....lolx

Okz juz 5 pictures...not much to say this time cuz i have insufficient sources ... tata







No comments: