Tuesday, April 21, 2009

NO NAME

As Usual GMLT....but this shop not mamak le....ermm thanx piah for intorducing me chinese tea n belanja me too...woohooo

Matt sms wiv some1(note this)...hobeng pulak gelak gelak only

Lolx...u know tat golden cat that chinese like to place on the table ??OK now compare these 2 picts...spot any similiarity???

1st pict
2nd pict

Payung sms sumone(compare this wiv previous pict-'note this')...understand??? if ur smart like me then u will..hahe

Peaceeeee....helo my name is PIAH !!!

After gryc(go restaurant yam cha),we move on to twins house to CAMWHOREEEEEE....=.= + fav teenagers game>DARE OR DARE...play till ki siao ..lol

Im taking their pict n they r taking my pict which forms 2 picts...understand? i oso dun understand ...hehe
ERmm i saw emo signs....
Observe carefully...only bout 2 metres away oso wana sms using hp... swt
Popcorns dominator.....GODLIKE !!!
SMS SMS n SMS...kalau bukan G siapa lagi???
Juz for girls ... T_T
Her hair prepared by Ruth ... like indian girls ..hehe

Okie this is my hair...i hv personal hair designers which consist of mau ting n ruth...look at my hair...swt....macam macam they did 2 my hair... =.=
He bu xing liao buxing pixing piang piah piah piah

Yo...Franciscans ...beh pai le @.@...wat a wonderful n cooling morning...

=.= wat min doing until shan oso cuak ...like cat AGAIN !!!
Twins playing swing

EX Chief Editor is back...showing his photoshooting skills...ada model pulak...spectator pun ada

Tinggi & Payung
OKIE wana go nite market d...ai yee ping n popcorn!!!HERE I COME!!!....hehe,see ya n bye

No comments: